Features & Amenities
121 29th Street, San Francisco - CA
Prime sunny contemporary two bedroom plus possible third bedroom and two full bathrooms condo located in the highly desirable Noe Valley area highlighted by a private garden for your outdoor entertaining and your personal enjoyment. Rarely do you see an outdoor garden of this size located directly off your unit for your own personal exclusive use. Constructed in just 1996; the layout provides ample natural sunlight with an open living room, dining and kitchen combination which provides an ideal floor plan that allows comfortable California living. High quality updates throughout such as remodeled master bathroom, maple hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances and stackable Bosch washer and dryer. There is also one car independent parking and some additional storage in the garage area. Only steps away from the finest restaurants and cafes in the city on 24th Street plus the iconic Dolores Park is also located nearby! This is a must see Noe Valley condo!
Walk score of 92! ➽ www.walkscore.com »
Square footage of the unit:
- 1,168 square feet - Per Tax Records
- 1,285 square feet - Per Floor Plan Visuals
- Two large bedrooms plus a possible third bedroom and/or an office with closet.
- Two full bathrooms including one recently remodeled with marble countertops.
- Large private exclusive use garden and yard with direct access from the unit.
- One car independent parking space in garage with auto remote garage door plus additional storage in the garage.
- Breakfast bar, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen which include:
- Dual dishwashers
- Built-in microwave
- Gas cooktop stove
121-125-127 29th Street - SF (HOA)
- Monthly HOA dues: $300 per unit.
- Monthly HOA dues cover: Water, garbage, common electrical and building insurance that is paid once a year for the whole building.
- Two units owner-occupied (#121 and #125) and one unit tenant occupied (#123).
- Self-managed HOA by the three units.
- Small boutique building with only three condo units total.
- Currently in September 2016 there is approximately $5,095.25 in the HOA reserve account.